Microsoft Access is a powerful database management system (DBMS) that combines the interactive Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and stores data in its format. It can also import data stored in other applications and databases. For all the incredible benefits of MS Access, it is a preferred tool for any organization.
Often, developers create a database in MS Access and share the ACCDE file with the third party – the ACCDE version of a file is mostly circulated for data security purposes. The ‘E’ denotes execute-only, and when compiled into this format, it prevents users from viewing or modifying any embedded VBA code. So, keeping a backup as an ACCDB file is more important than guarding and backing up your .accde versions of the database. But, if you have misplaced your ACCDB file due to some reason or your ACCDE file is giving any of the following errors, it can be for the following reasons:
- Your VBA code is not working.
- The forms and tables that are so important for your analytics are not accessible.
- The event or the command buttons has suddenly stopped working.
- MS function is not available.
- ‘Id’ not recognized.
Even if the error you are getting is not listed here, and it’s something else, we can provide you with a solution. Here at Office Accelerators, we offer a holistic service for converting compiled Microsoft Access files back to their source files.
We not only help in creating an interactive database but also can retrieve the original database.
- We will convert all ACCDE files back to ACCDB file format, including the VBA source code. The VBA source code will perform the same functionality as the original file, with all variables and procedures in the original format.
- We can retrieve all Access entities: forms, reports, macros, tables, queries, etc.
Our team of certified experts has more than 17 years of experience in working with huge database. Our certified resources provide customized database solutions to a wide range of industry sectors like information technology, telecom, insurance, and human resource.
With you, you will find:
- Data security is respected: no data of yours will be shared with anyone else.
- Privacy assured: if you want, we can provide solutions based on the front-end files solely.
- Timelines strictly adhered to: Average project turnaround time is 2-3 workdays depending on the complexity.
- Best service at the best price guarantee: This cost depends on the VBA codes’ intricacy, but the best price is assured. Just leave your contact number below, and our customer service would reach out to you within 12 working hours or contact us for a free quote.