SQL Server Tools
SQL is an abbreviation for Structured Query Language. It is a standard language with computers used for relational database management and data manipulation. IBM was the first company to develop it in 1970 by Raymond Boyce and Donald Chamberlain.
The main usage of SQL is to question, incorporate, update and edit data. As database administrators have to often work with databases encompassing various different platforms, it is a benefit that most of the relational databases support SQL.
Being more enhanced technology than MS Access, it is perfect for large scale organizations. With the ability to handle more than 2 GB database, it is the best tool for any organization which has huge database.
If you need to know anything on SQL and its compatibility with your database, contact us.
Features of SQL Database Management
- SQL is an ANSI and ISO standardized computer language for developing and manipulating databases.
- Using SQL you, as the user can create, update, delete, and retrieve data from a database.
- SQL works with database programs like DB2, Oracle, MS Access, Sybase, MS SQLSever, etc.
- High Speed: SQL solutions are capable of retrieving large amounts of data from a database quite fast and efficiently.
- Well Defined Standards Exist: SQL databases abide by the guidelines and standards, which is being established by ANSI & ISO. Whereas Non-SQL databases do not follow any clear standard and cannot be used easily in analytical tools.
- No Coding Required: SQL usage does not require a significant amount of coding hence, managing databases becomes a little less difficult.
- The emergence of ORDBMS: Previously SQL databases were mainly used with relational database. With the development of Object-Oriented DBMS, object storage capabilities are extended to relational databases.
To contact us and to get free consultation, fill up the form.
How can our experts SQL Programming at Office Accelerators help you?
SQL is not a mathematical language like SPSS or Matlab but still, there are some complexities which you might find difficult to handle. Clients often face difficulty in interfacing an SQL database, which is a more complicated task than just adding a few lines of code.
Additionally, despite the fact that SQL databases conform to ANSI & ISO standards, some databases go for proprietary extensions to standard SQL to facilitate vendor lock-in.
Our primary aim is to give IT guys the assurance that their data is performing, safe and retrievable in case of any failure.
If you want to upgrade your database, contact us.
By offering Managed and Professional Services in SQL Server platforms, we will ensure that our client’s database environments are performing optimally 24 x 7.
The monitoring of your databases and notification to a certified team of SQL Server to ensure that we are the first to know of any problems on your site. How easily can you replace your data in the event of a failure?
Resourcing projects can at times be a challenge. Our team at Office Accelerators have the skill set to assist you in all SQL Server related projects. SQL Services work on a variety of projects ranging from basic installs to complex migrations, upgrade projects, disaster recovery implementation to name a few.
Getting the right information for your business and stakeholders where and when you need it is becoming an increasingly important aspect of business operations. Are you getting the most out of your data? Do you have a customized solution that provides quality intelligence for your business? This is where we can help you.
Want a better solution for your large set of data? Contact us and we can upgrade it to SQL server from Access, Excel or any other database.