MS Excel has been making a difference in professionals’ lives for decades. It is the de facto standard for spreadsheet software, and in whichever field we might be, without Excel, we cannot imagine budgeting, financial forecasting or any other data entry work. However, like any other software, Excel to isn’t perfect. So, before you invest in Excel or hire an Excel programmer, have a look at the pros and cons of it.
Comparative analysis of Excel
Advantages of MS Excel
Disadvantages of MS Excel
|One of the most significant advantages of Excel is its ability to organize large quantum of data in methodical, logical spreadsheets, graphs, and charts. Thus using charts and visual, you can analyze data more conveniently.||While to do necessary activities on Excel, you do not need any technical skills sets, to utilize this tool optimally you need to hire Excel experts. Only they can help you to organize data efficiently.|
|Using MS Excel, you can do the number crunching instantly, making batch calculations much more comfortable. Using the full range of features, you can compute both simple and complex equations on extensive data.||Unlike Access, Excel doesn’t have the means of checking for human error during data entry. And it can be deadly when dealing with large data sets. You also cannot ignore the chances of bugs of automatic calculations so need to have a proper idea of numbers and formula or else you will not know the correct usage of each.|
|You can use MS Excel from any device, and it’s compatible with all software.||You need to enter data manually, and at times, this becomes very tedious.|
|If you are an ardent Excel user, you will know that can do data normalization in Excel using STANDARDIZE formula.||But, this cannot be considered as an advantage of Excel as most people do not know to use this formula. Thus, as data increases, so does your file size. Inability to normalize data is one of the most significant disadvantages of Excel.|
Why work with our MS Excel programmer?
Each of our Microsoft Excel programmer comes with ample knowledge of working on different functions of MS Excel, including preparation of a varied range of Excel dashboards. We take pride in working on VBA programming code regardless of the size and complexity of the data. And we have a knack of doing it with finesse and perfection in keeping with the requirements.
- Our MS Excel programmer at Office Accelerators expertizes in building superior quality programs.
- With our VBA expertise, we can automate your daily task and enhance the most straightforward dashboards to meet the industry standards.
- We have professionals who have more than 25 years of experience of working in different sectors, including banking, finance, HR, marketing, and IT.
- With our thorough understanding of the hundreds of functions and formulas, our MS Excel programmers enhance the performance of any project and create the best Excel applications.
- We respect our clients and give them complete control over the project. So, if you want, you can monitor the progress and development 24/7 and speak to our senior programmers as and when you feel the need. We can also show you the project’s progress using desktop sharing. Moreover, we will offer you a Project management tool to be acquainted with the advancement of the project.
- Our consultants and programmers give prime importance to data security and ensure the safety of your information.
We start with your problem areas, understand business requirements, explore possible growth potential, and recommend solution according to business need. We also have MS Access programmers to upgrade your databases to more robust solutions.
We don’t charge for the consultation and feel free to contact us for any information MS Excel.